These Rainbow Paw Patrol Cookies ‘n Cream Paws will make the perfect treats or party favors.
Check the below video from Hungry Happenings and created by Beth Jackson Klosterboer.
1 ounce red Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2od4GHL
1 ounce yellow Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2oSnpHo
1 ounce blue Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2oSnpHo
1 ounce green Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2p4wGwD
1 ounce orange Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2oy7SsY
1 ounce bright pink Candy Melts, melted, http://amzn.to/2ouO2j8
24 ounces White Candy Melts, melted,
12 Oreo Cookies, broken into small pieces
1 Silicone Paw Molds, http://bit.ly/2oSJF3V
- Paint the pad and toes in each paw print mold with the colored candy melts, making 4 paws with each of the six colors.
- Pop the molds in the freezer for 2-3 minutes until the colored candy hardens.
- Remove and let the molds sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Then fill one paw print about three quarters full of white candy melts.
- Immediately sprinkle on enough cookie pieces to cover the surface.
- Repeat filling all the paw prints.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes until the candy hardens.
- Remove from the freezer and push the candy out of the molds.